Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments!
- Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens.
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character’s skills and abilities.
- Over 170 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates’ corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow.
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those crucial and violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer.
- Solo game mode for offline play.
- Ten different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers.
- 33+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower.
- Equip your team with welders, medical tools and body armour to help your odds of survival.
- Choose which Perks to play with to best balance out your co-op team against the horrors.